GO TO SMOKEFREEMOVIES www.smokefreemovies.ucsf.edu, GO TO FRICTION TV www.friction.tv/index.php?vid=1127,

Friday 25 July 2008

24/7/08 Assault & Arrest of Anti smoking Campaigner at the High Court. (Max Mosley v. News of The World Judgement)

Mosley's bald bodyguard tries to destroy the placard, (HOLOCAUST: Mosley, Ecclestone & Blair's Tobacco Conspiracy Destroyed EC. Directive 98/43/EC. 1bn deaths this century W.H.O. ...) the other bald bodyguard on right assaulted me on 14th july in court 13.

At approx 9:00 am. I positioned myself just outside the front gate of the High Court (Royal Courts Of Justice. The Strand) where a large number of press had gathered waiting for the arrival of Max Mosley to attend the judgement of Sir David Eady. (Max Mosley is sueing the News of The World (owned by Rupert Murdoch) for invasion of privacy. case-Mosley v NOTW.)

I displayed a placard (see post 14th July) and spoke in a loud voice and said: “Ladies & Gentlemen and members of the press: Both parties are guilty of holocaust! The court is ignoring this holocaust! That is an abuse of process! Rupert Murdoch is a director of Marlboro cigarettes, Sky TV feature over 450 films a week, approx 80% are promoting smoking!

Also Max Mosley, Bernie Ecclestone & Tony Blair were involved in a conspiracy which destroyed EC directive 98/43/EC! This directive could have put a stop to the tobacco holocaust! The court is ignoring the greater crimes of the participants and progressing relative trivia!”

I was assaulted by Mosley's bald bodyguards on 14th & 24th July. the two bald body guards in the centre of the photo, also PC CW3134.

Pointing to the statue of Christ on the roof of the RCOJ. I said: “The man at the top of the building Jesus Christ, said of those who would harm children: It would be better for them if a large millstone be put around there neck and they drown in the depths of the sea; The World Health Organisation forecast one thousand million tobacco deaths this century that’s 15 times greater than the total war dead of the entire 20th century excluding genocide! Children are being enticed into addiction & holocaust via actors smoking in film’s- role models etc.”

Some of the press filmed and photographed the placard and took a press release, shortly after a man I now know to be one of Max Mosley's bodyguard's positioned himself next to me, I felt uncomfortable and moved, he followed me, just then Max Mosley arrived (Approx 10:10 am) amidst a swarm of camera and film press, Mosley’s bodyguard physically attacked me and attempted to destroy my placard , a scuffle ensued. (This will be shown on the RCOJ CCTV.) I complained to RCJ 29, and head of RCJ security (2 pips, who had asked me to leave RCOJ on 14th July after the protest in court 13. (see previous post 14th July) I later saw him speaking with PC CW3134.) who said they would deal with it, shortly after 2 PCs arrived and PC CW 3134 said to me he would deal with it later.

I continued to display the placard and repeated: "The man at the top of the building Jesus Christ, said of those who would harm children: It would be better for them if a large millstone be put around there neck and they drown in the depths of the sea; The World Health Organisation forecast one thousand million tobacco deaths this century that's 15 times greater than the total war dead of the entire 20th century excluding genocide! Children are being enticed into addiction & holocaust via actors smoking in film’s- role models etc.”

PC CW3134 came over to me and told me not to display the placard saying I needed a permit, I refused and continued to speak in a loud voice, he told me to shut up, I informed him I was acting under Article 10 of the ECHR and continued, he was then joined by PC CW3122 and because I refused to desist I was arrested for a “Breach Of the Peace,” (10:25am by PC CW3122) I then said in a loud voice that this was not a BOP. (some of the press filmed the arrest)

I was detained 30 meters away out of view, where I complained to the police that they had broken the law (Article 10 ECHR states that public authority must not interrere with freedom of expression) and that I had not committed a BOP. I later learned from PC CW3134 that they were worried that my loud speach may of interfered with Max Mosley's victory speech at the gates of the High Court! (But at the time of arrest Mosley was not there.)

Mosley’s bodyguard appeared and I beckoned him over saying to PC CW3122 “This is the man who assaulted me” the bodyguard said “It’s OK forget it”, I said “It’s not OK”, PC CW3122 did not enquire of the man and allowed him to walk away, he went over to Max Mosley’s car, a few seconds later Mosley approached his car amidst a swarm of press, PC CW3134 returned saying that he had been in the middle of the swarm and took a description of the man who assaulted me. A police van arrived and I was driven to South London where I was de-arrested and dumped at 11:06am.

No comments: