GO TO SMOKEFREEMOVIES www.smokefreemovies.ucsf.edu, GO TO FRICTION TV www.friction.tv/index.php?vid=1127,

Sunday 30 September 2007

POLICE AID & ABBETT TERRORISM (The premeditated killing of 1 billion people this century via actors promoting smoking in films and tobacco addiction

Dear Conservative Conference,

Go to-http://www.smokefreemovies.ucsf.edu/


Regarding my previous post concerning tobacco promotions and corrupt legislation,
manifesting in the forecasted One Billion deaths this century (Tobacco Holocaust), the plan was to hand out this post as a leaflet to those attending the Conservative Conference in Blackpool.

After travelling 300 miles from the Labour Conference in Bournmouth, the police prevented my attempts to hand out the leaflets.

I tried to leave leaflets where the delegates could take them but this was also not allowed.

Other people were allowed to hand out leaflets to delegates etc. entering the conference but I was prevented from doing so.

I felt that this was a form of discrimination and was in breach of article 10 of the European Convention of Human Rights (Freedom of Expression).

I spoke to Deputy Chief Inspector 466 Steven Sansbury, H division of Lancashire Police H.Q. Saunders Lane, Hutton, Preston, PR4 5SB.

He confirmed that under article 10 ECHR. I was allowed to receive and impart information and ideas but that did not include handing out leaflets?

I then informed the Deputy Chief Inspector that I would take proceedings against him.
Other Police Officers involved – Sergeant 2521, Inspector Leyland 6373

No comments: